Learning acrylic painting is both exciting and rewarding. With the guidance from a professional artist, students will adopt and develop painting skills. The instructor is also trained in communication skills, helping children learn with step-by-step guidance to easily follow and enjoy. This course is perfect for kids to begin their artistic journey into creative thinking and expressions.
- Understanding of different colour schemes and how to use limited colour palette.
- Colour mixing techniques.
- Varied subjects popular with kids like unicorns, animal, landscapes, galaxy figures, abstract, and characters.
- Different techniques like underpainting, blocking in, washes, gradient, glazing, stippling, splattering, sgraffito, dry brushing, building up texture.
- Brush techniques like outlining, blending, double loading, radiating, impressionist brush strokes, single stroke painting, etc.
- Basic understanding of different types of brushes to use like round brush, flat brush, liner brush.
- A4 size acrylic paper or 25 x 30 cm sized canvas (any size closer would do).
- Brushes (Flat brush (1 or 1.5 inch), round brush (Size 2, 6), fine-tip brush (Size 0).
- A piece of art sponge.
- A set of acrylic paints.
- Pencil, eraser, ruler.
- Water can.
- Paper towels.
- Small piece of cardboard.